International Evaluation. Global Thinking. Local Acting.
National and cross-border transactions make accurate knowledge of property values and the prospects of risk portfolios a necessity. International financial and accounting rules require in-depth knowledge of complex economic cohesion and developments which have an effect on goodwill and balance sheet results, as well as significant creation of value.
The MRG Metzger Real Estate Group operates in accordance with nationally and internationally recognised standards and guidelines. We are not just a member of the leading international committees and organizations, but also actively working on these developments.
Standards and Guidelines
In addition to statutory requirements, leading expert organizations worldwide develop mandatory standards and stipulations for their members. These standards and guidelines ensure the highest level of competence and are continuously adapted to meet current market requirements.
- Sachverständigen- und Dolmetschergesetz Österreich (Fassung 1.4. 2009)
- Liegschaftsbewertungsgesetz Österreich (Fassung 5.9. 2012)
- TEGoVA – The European Group of Valuer’s Associations; European Valutation Standards (Blue Book 2012)
- RICS – Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; Appraisal and Valuation Standards (Red Book 2012)
- IVSC – International Valuation Standards Council; International Valuation Standards (White Book 2011)
- CRE – The Counselors of Real Estate; Ehtics & Standards
- Appraisal Institute Chicago
- IAS/IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards (Bilanzbewertung)
- IAS 16 und ISA 40
- Tecnoborsa - Italian Property Valuation Standard - Codice delle Valutazioni Immobiliari (3rd Edition 2006)
- UNECE Risk & Rating